martes, 14 de abril de 2015

Cellphones :)

Hi!
In this post I want to talking about my favorite technology device.
This is the cellphone. A cellphone is... well, everyone have one! The basic function is realize calls and send sms. Every year new updates are incorporated to cellphones. Nowadays you can watch videos, access to internet, read documents, take pictures and a lot of things.
I choose this object because I never go out without my cellphone. I use it for call my friends, read e-mails and power points (is very useful if you study), listen music or play games of zombies :).
If I forget my cellphone in home, I feel offline.
But I hate when the people is all day, everyday with the cellphone in the hands. I feel so sad when I speak with a friend and he/she don't look when we talk :(.
Anyway I always prefer read a book.

What is your favorite technology device? What is your opinion about cellphones? 

2 comentarios:

  1. You are right! it's very annoying when you talk with someone and him/her dont pay attention :C

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's a problem, but all of us do it sometimes :c

    ResponderEliminar