jueves, 13 de agosto de 2015

That's all Folks

Hi friends! I'm so tired, I have many exams during the week, but I'm here again. This is a very special post, because is the last :(. So, I want to tell you how was my experience using blogger.com. Few years ago I had a blog too, but I wrote about news, music or books. I don't like talk about me, and write in other language made it harder. However, was a nice experience, I could read a lot of funny stories of my classmates and know them better. I don't know if my writing skills have improvements, I feel that I write as in the beginning, only my teacher knows, I hope to get a good grade hahaha, but now I know new words. In the English class I would like include more activities in the future, like karaoke (in secondary I had this activitie, was very funny) or speech practice, (sometimes I speak English like the "openenglish.com" publicity hahaha"). I would write about "Festivities" (I love Christmas), "Do you think that exist life in another planet?" or "What do you do if this is your last day?"
I hope that you had fun reading my crazy things.
Hugs,
Javiera

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario