jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

A photograph I like


Hello! in this post I will talk about my favorite photograph. But I can't choose just one, so I choose two :).
I took both, but in diferents nights.

The first photograph was taken in my home 3 years ago. It was my first photo of the moon taken with my Christmas gift (a camera). I liked so much, so since then I always look at the sky in the night with my camera searching a pic of the moon.

The second photo was taken 2 years ago in a park after a concert of chilean music. I was walking with my ex-boyfriend when I say "stop! look at the moon, it's beautiful tonight. Can I hurry up to your shoulders and take a photo?" so I did it, like a monkey, but I think that this is a good photo.

Also I like take pictures of animals, but I'm hungry :(. I will show you more photographs in another post.
Tell me, what is your favorite photograph?

Bye!

1 comentario:

  1. Whenever i try to took a picture of the moon with my phone i got depressed because it looks like a huge white stain :(

    ResponderEliminar