jueves, 23 de julio de 2015

Jane :)

Hello everyone! today I will talk about a person that I admire. Her name is Jane Goodall. She is an English primatologist, ethologist, anthropologist and UN Messenger of Peace. The reason for what I admire Jane is everything! the big dream of my life like veterinarian is to be an ethologist of primates (I thing I've said this many times haha). Jane is considered the most famous expert of chimpanzees in the world because she was the first person to discovered that the chimpanzees are social and very intelligent animals! (for example, she saw a chimpanzee that cut a bough and introduce it into a tree for eat termites). She has received many awards for protect the animals and fight for the preservation of nature.
So, if you want to know more about her job or donate money for help to save primates, you can enter to the next link for more information
http://www.janegoodall.org/
For finish I say goodbye with a quote:
"Every individual matters
Every individual has a role to play
Every individual makes a difference"

1 comentario:

  1. how is possible that no one before had realice that chimpanzees are smart!!!

    ResponderEliminar