domingo, 26 de julio de 2015

Javiera, a famous writer

Hi! this night (yes, a nocturnal post :D) I will talk about the fame, specifically what I do if I was a famous person. Have you ever asked this question?
Well... Actually I don't like the fame, The privacy is very important to me, So, I think that I wouldn't be a celebrity of TV. However, I would like to be known for a talent, like write, because I love reading. So I find it funny (reverse roles and be the writer).
My life as a novelist would be peaceful, away from the cameras and appearing in public to sign books. 
I would write horror novels or detective stories and have much money. My husband would be handsome like Brad Pitt, strong like Chuck Norris and intelligent like Stephen Hawking *laugh*. We would have 2 kids and a house in the forest.I would use a percentage of my money to help many organizations

What would do you do?
Stephen King is an american horror novelist, author of books such as Carrie, It, The Green Mile, The Shining, among others. He is my favorite author :)
.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario