jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

My favorite book

Hello friends! today I will talk about my favorite book.

Choose just one book was a difficult decision because I love reading.
Well... the book that makes me feel scaried (so scaried), makes me cry and laugh was "Pet Sematary".

Pet Sematary is a 1983 horror novel by Stephen King. In few words, the plot start when Louis Creed and his family (his wife Rachel, his daughter Ellie, his son Gage and Ellie's cat: Church) moves to a house in front of a dangerous highway. A path beside the house leads to a pet cemetery. This old cemetery have special powers. All the people and the pets that was buried here comes alive.

One night, while I was reading (so concentrated) a cat meow scaried me so much, I feel that Church outside the book *laugh*.

The book I liked so much that I obligated to my boyfriend that read it :).
The band Ramones have a videoclip inspirated in this book. Here is the link of the song. Enjoy it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3J0iwwsq-w

What is your favorite book? Have you ever read a horror novel?
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario